Whatcott and LaBarbera get a trial date

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott and LaBarbera get a trial date

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Dear Friends,

I just talked with our lawyer Michael Weger (part of Tom Schuck's NSWB lawfirm). The trial date for Peter LaBarbera and I for witnessing at the University of Regina will be October 30, 2014. We were charged with Mischief after we set up abortion signs and one sign saying "Sodomy is a sin," on the public walkway at the University of Regina back on April 14th. Approximately 20 or so pro-abortion and pro-homosexual protesters set up a counter protest across from us. Notwithstanding that I have two Court of Queen's Bench decisions affirming my right to protest on public university campuses, Peter and I were arrested and charged and the pro-abortion/ pro-homosexual protesters were allowed to continue with their demonstration unmolested.

To see the arrest and our alleged "criminal activity" go here:

Trial info:

Bill Whatcott and Peter LaBarbera
Court House: 1815 Smith Street, Regina, SK
Courtroom: 5
Time: 9:30 AM
Date: October 30, 2014

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"You will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles. When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour."
Matthew 10:18, 19
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott and LaBarbera get a trial date

Postby Doc Notgay » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:17 pm

And to think that only about 10 years ago 90% of Canadians were against gender-confused 'marriage'.
Our people, magistrates, policing and government have sunk so low so fast.
This is nothing but harassment. surprise1
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Return to Gatherings and Activism