Whatcott hands out 2500 Gospel condoms at Vancouver Pride

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Whatcott hands out 2500 Gospel condoms at Vancouver Pride

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Bill Whatcott marching in the Vancouver Homosexual Pride Parade, turning an otherwise ungodly event into an opportunity for
confused straights and homosexuals to come to Christ and break free from the sin of homosexuality and other vices.

Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce that the Vancouver Gay Pride Committee allowed me to march in this year's homosexual pride parade and hand out 2500 "Gospel" condoms. Trojan condoms also was kind enough to donate 500 of their not safe enough latex condoms to my contingent, so we used them as a cover for our Gospel condoms that if read correctly and applied properly will guarantee you truly "safe sex" as in life long heterosexual marriage and also eternal life in the world to come.

Sincerely,
Bill Whatcott, Executive Director of the Christian Truth Activists

Note: We did not hand out failure prone latex condoms, we handed out 2500 packages that read "$9.00 Pure Pleasure" on the outside and contained a Gospel flyer on the inside. Please scroll to the bottom of this thread to see our Gospel condom.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whatcott hands out 2500 Gospel condoms at Vancouver Prid

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Bill Whatcott and his elite group of Christian Truth Activists staging on Thurlow and Alberni St at the beginning of the Vancouver Homosexual Pride Parade The bags my two activists Darcy and Jonathan are carrying in the video contain life saving and soul redeeming Gospel condoms. Thanks to the generosity of Trojan condoms we were able to cover up our Gospel condoms with a layer of Trojan condoms and avoid detection while we evangelized the entire parade route!

Here is the box of Trojan condoms donated to my "metaphysical gay cult " which I named The Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I created this cult which only exists on the internet in order to join the Vancouver Pride Parade and transform this otherwise terrible event into something wonderful and redemptive! :happy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Ol-X ... sp=sharing
Here is my application that I filled out to enter the parade. I used my pseudonym Matthew Davidson which is the name I use when I am acting in my capacity as High Priest of the Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster :color:

http://www.ccfsm.info
Here is my gay cult website that the Vancouver Pride Society and Trojan condoms reviewed and were thrilled to support! respect001
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Matthew Davidson (AKA Bill Whatcott) pink hair and a large bag full of Gospel condoms, has his arm around two courageous activists from Edmonton, Darcy and Renata. Jonathan who traveled all the way from North Dakota to evangelize the parade is kneeling and paying homage to Matthew Davidson as he is acting in his capacity as the High Priest of the Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Rachel (wearing a bandana to the right) also traveled from North Dakota to evangelize the parade as part of my pseudo cult.

While evangelism and the issues of homofascism and where one will spend the rest of eternity are deadly serious issues, we decided that seeing as we purchased our parade permit fair and square and seeing as all the pagans were having fun while rebelling against God, we would have fun too, while evangelizing the parade route and winning souls for the Lord. Here my elite guerrilla activist Jonathan is doing a Spaghetti Monster Dance (look to the left) while holding a Trojan and Gospel condom in his hands. Jonathan handed out hundreds of Gospel condoms to parade participants while the crowds cheered him on as he danced and sang about the Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Matthew Davidson (AKA Bill Whatcott) the pseudo cult's high priest. Darcy and Rachel are holding our Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster banner. bravo1

Here is Renata and Rachel holding the banner and marching down the parade route, representing the Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Meanwhile Jonathan, Darcy and myself are running around the parade route entertaining the cheering crowds and handing them Gospel condoms. angel4

Things almost went badly when Jonathan handed a Gospel condom to this chubby almost naked lady. While most of the people who received our Gospel condoms never opened them on the parade route, this lady opened her Gospel condom as soon as she received it and started reading it. As she read it she started hyperventilating and was visibly upset. Jonathan realized our cover was on the verge of being blown as the chubby, almost naked woman was beginning to scream, so he quickly grabbed the Gospel condom from her and apologized and told her a homophobe handed it to him and that he meant to give her a Trojan condom. Once the woman received a Trojan condom from Jonathan the distress left her face and she began to smile and said "that's ok" and cheerfully began to dance in front of us as we continued to hand Gospel condoms out to everyone else.

Here is a picture of me handing a Gospel condom to a passerby on the parade route.

The nudist contingent was happy to have me and my elite covert social conservative activists in their midst and they will no doubt benefit from receiving Gospel condoms

I believe this lady was marching with a teacher's union. She loved my hair. I hope she also gets a chance to read my Gospel condom and receive Christ as her Lord and Saviour. I can't remember if I gave her one or not.

For the first time ever the police where happy to get photographed with me while I distributed truthful, pro-monogamous marriage, Gospel condoms at a homosexual pride parade.

Here I am handing out more of our 2500 Gospel condoms on the parade route.

Spencer Chandra Herbert, the radical pro-homosexual NDP MLA for Vancouver's west end was in the parade and was thrilled to do a photo op with me while I was handing out Gospel condoms.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Here is a parade organizer who was so pleased with my presence in their parade she ran towards me and gave me a big hug. While she gave me a hug a transvestite got onto the parade's loud speaker system and read out this ditty that I wrote up to introduce my false gay cult to the cheering crowd:

"The Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster wanted to march in this year's Vancouver Pride Parade because we wanted to share the good news with you that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is sometimes a King and at other times a Queen, but more importantly than that, he might think he is a she or she might believe she is a he, or maybe sometimes the Flying Spaghetti Monster is bi or is sometimes high or maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster is questioning, but at the end of the end of the day the Flying Spaghetti Monster is gay!"

The crowd loved it! :happy:

More parade participants happy to give me a hug while I was evangelizing the parade with Gospel condoms

Once all the Gospel condoms were handed out we marched towards the parade's ending point and I danced and entertained the crowd. Around this point someone announced on the parade's sound system that the "parade is political" and people "might receive offensive literature" at it.

Notwithstanding the CBC's libelous coverage of my Supreme Court Case and the fact I am currently waging a defamation case against them, they were thrilled to pose with me at their booth in the Vancouver Pride Parade

Mission accomplished!

For those who might be interested in reading more stories like this my book Born in a Graveyard can be purchased here: http://www.borninagraveyard.com

Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 :cross:
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm

The Gospel Condom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ can set homosexuals free!
Ex-homosexual Dennis Jernigan celebrated his 30th anniversary with his wife Melinda and their 9 children

Dear Homosexual Pride Parade Attendee,

If you are attending Vancouver’s ungodly pride parade and have come to receive this literature, I want to let you know I am very pleased God has chosen you to be a recipient of the truth contained in this package. God has a plan for you that is much better than chasing the carnal desires celebrated as something to be proud of in the homosexual pride parade.

A dying and not very proud homosexual

Homosexuality is portrayed as an immutable, harmless, sexual orientation that is to be accepted and even celebrated. This is a lie. Anatomically everyone is heterosexual. The body is not created for sodomy. The truth is those who give themselves over to homosexuality suffer grievously because of their sin.

In spite of billions of dollars being spent fighting sexually transmitted diseases ravaging the homosexual subculture, homosexuals are still suffering and dying from AIDS and other homosexually acquired diseases.

In Toronto 23% of self-identified homosexuals admit to being HIV+

AIDS, anal cancer, and Hepatitis B are potentially fatal diseases that are rampant in Vancouver’s homosexual community. Is this something to be proud of?

Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall.” Proverbs 16:18

The good news is Jesus Christ can set you free from the bondage of homosexuality or any other sexual addiction. The false pleasure and fun that can be found at a homosexual pride parade is fleeting. The sex is meaningless and risky. The drugs and alcohol so freely available at homosexual pride will only provide a temporary medication. The pain and loneliness that comes with living an unnatural lifestyle, contrary to the will of God, will usually leave you feeling even worse when you sober up and have to deal with your reality.

Dennis Jernigan felt so hopeless and trapped in his homosexual lifestyle, he tried to commit suicide before he truly repented of his sin and turned to Jesus. Thankfully Dennis survived his suicide attempt and turned to Calvary where he found forgiveness for his sins, the gift of eternal life, and a truly abundant life serving God in the here and now.

For the first time I realized that homosexuality was placed on Jesus on the cross that He died for my sins.
Dennis Jernigan

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
Ephesians 1:6

If Dennis refused to repent of his homosexual lifestyle, he would have continued to burn with lust for other men and in the end would have most likely been a lonely homosexual infected with a variety of sexually transmitted infections. Because Dennis repented God was gracious to him, not only did God wash him of his sin, He also gave him a beautiful wife and nine children!

God does renew and transform,” he exclaims. “God does restore. Look at my life. Think of what I would have been robbed from if I never followed the Lord. I would not have my wife and children. I would have nothing, really.
Dennis Jernigan

Dennis and his wife and children

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalm 127:3

Sadly, our media and culture is turning away from God’s gift of life. Our popular culture portrays marriage and children as burdensome and boring, while sexual immorality is falsely portrayed as liberating and fun. The truth is authentic love and happiness is found in submitting to God’s plan for our lives and turning away from our self-will and turning to our loving Saviour in faith.

I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” Jesus Christ

Please look a little deeper at the homosexual pride parade and all its excesses. Is the drugs, alcohol, promiscuity and glorification of selfish desire really a path to happiness? Is the false tolerance and perverted political agenda promoted by the Vancouver “Gay” Pride Parade really in Canada’s best interest?

Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord, “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:17

If you know you are living a lie and you want to turn from the path leading to death and permanent separation from God, now is the perfect time to ask Jesus Christ to come into your life.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

If you would like to know more about freedom from sexual immorality and God’s gift of His Son Jesus Christ please call:

Bill Whatcott, Executive Director of the Christian Truth Activists
(403) 910-2561
billwhatcott@gmail.com
http://www.freenorthamerica.ca

To let the Vancouver Pride Committee know you appreciate this truthful message about the harm which is inherent to the homosexual lifestyle, and the hope of redemption that is freely available to repentant homosexuals who humble themselves and turn to Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins, you can contact:

Vancouver Pride Committee
1080 Howe Street, Suite 304
Vancouver BC V6Z 2T1
Tel: 604-687-0955
Fax: 604-687-0965
Email: info@vancouverpride.ca

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Gospel Condom
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Doc Notgay » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Absolute Christian genius!
Who but Bill Whatcott and his friends would have the love of homosexuals to give them saving information? blessyou
Doc Notgay
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby SaintNobody » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Bill, I'm not sure evangelizing under the cover of deceit is such a good idea. If you have to make up a cult to get people's attention, I'm not sure it gives Christ a lot of credibility.
SaintNobody
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

SaintNobody wrote:Bill, I'm not sure evangelizing under the cover of deceit is such a good idea. If you have to make up a cult to get people's attention, I'm not sure it gives Christ a lot of credibility.

Meh, the spies of Jericho used deceit (see Joshua Chapter 2 in your Bible) and the Hebrew midwives deceived Pharaoh to save the Hebrew babies and it was credited to them as faith (see Exodus 1). Christians who do nothing and cower in the face of the homosexual agenda have even less credibility than me as far as I am concerned..... nono2
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DaveLeach » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Brilliantly done! You looked appropriately disgusting!

The grotesque dancing, the placement of your little coin purse, the ugly colors, the blasphemous beads, I can see how your enemies didn't recognize you; I didn't either. The quick recovery after the unbelievably ugly naked woman read God's message. Just amazing.

I am grateful for the blessing of your friendship, including your invitation to be part of it. I have to admit I am equally grateful that it didn't work out for me to be there. As it turned out, we gave up on my wife's plans the same weekend to see her relatives two states away, too, for lack of gas money. For the same reason, I couldn't have afforded to join you. I have been quite happy to instead have spent this past week laboring over a rewrite of my legal arguments and strategy for toppling legal abortion, having received some interest in reviewing it from a very high profile prolife lawyer.

Your photos and captions and content of your "condom" are classic. I am sorrowful for the renewed desire this will give God's enemies to destroy you, and I pray God will protect you as He did St. John. I know thousands of Christians will not understand how it could be of God for you to go out there and lie to everybody. For those, let me cite a few verses:

Exo 1:17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.
Exo 1:18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
Exo 1:19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
Exo 1:20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.
Exo 1:21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.

1Ki 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
1Ki 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
1Ki 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

1Sa 21:12 And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath.
1Sa 21:13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.
1Sa 21:14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?

Did you know Moses sent SPIES into Canaan?

As Abraham lied to Pharaoh about Sarai being his wife, and God protected him with mighty hand against Pharaoh, God has obviously blessed your righteous deception

I don't imagine you loved making yourself perfectly indistinguishable to grotesque sodomites any more than I, who shuddered at the thought. But I credit you for loving them enough, loving their souls enough, to debase yourself for their sakes.

May God bless you with many more victories. May you see more mountains fall into the sea.

Dave Leach
Des Moines
DaveLeach

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Thank you. I must admit, even though these issues are serious I had fun carrying out this mission to Vancouver's homosexual parade attendees. I should also note our mission had an important political component in addition to our extremely important missionary component. This action of ours was an unambiguous statement to Canada's homosexual activists and their minions on the Supreme Court of Canada bench. After decades of psychological warfare, media propaganda and judicial tyranny, they still haven't won, God's people, even if they aren't many are still not in the closet. We are not ashamed of the Word of God and what it teaches on sexual morality and we are still proclaiming the truth of God's law publicly!

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”
Mark 8:38

Readers should also be made aware this parade is also funded with close to one million dollars worth of tax dollars. They get direct grants and numerous government agencies pay to march in this thing, not to mention the cost of all the government services and tax breaks provided to it. puke1
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby evolution8 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:03 am

What a waste of taxpayer's money. Millions of children suffer from malnutrition all over the world plus there are other major problems affecting our nation. It would have been a great help if the funds allotted in this parade were donated to these more important concerns.

Anyways hon, you and your team (Jonathan, Rachel, Renata and Darcy) did a great job. I was entertained by the photos and you looked absolutely funny in your pink hair and fairy cape! laughing7
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Postby tgenius » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 am

Simply awesome, Bill. Go get 'em! I have no doubt that one day, maybe many years hence, you will receive a note from a recipient of your gospel condom thanking you for turning them back from the abyss of homosexuality. (Perhaps, even, dozens instead of just one.)

Your ccfsm site is truly hilarious. At least we can take solace knowing that the homosexualists apparently aren't that bright, if that's all it took to fool them.

Your massive expenditure of effort is to be commended. It's a thousand times more than 99% of the pro-family advocates on other sites contribute. It strengthens all of us to see someone actually doing something.
tgenius

Postby LoveTruth » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:33 am

Awesome job, Bill! Great pics with your enemies, too! You looked like Elton John. Just one recommendation: Tights. Your legs are a little too bright! :icon_e_geek:
LoveTruth

Postby LoveTruth » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:05 am

SaintNobody wrote:Bill, I'm not sure evangelizing under the cover of deceit is such a good idea. If you have to make up a cult to get people's attention, I'm not sure it gives Christ a lot of credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk sad1
LoveTruth

Postby Ilovegays » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 am

You are an incredibly disgusting human being and NOT a Christian. If there is a heaven or hell you will most definitely be burning in hell.
:amen:
Ilovegays

Next

Return to Gatherings and Activism