Join Whatcott & three great speakers, Regina, Oct 28, 6 PM

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

Join Whatcott & three great speakers, Regina, Oct 28, 6 PM

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:45 am

Bringing the Light of Christ to our culture!

Peter LaBarbera, President Americans for Truth About Homosexuality
Peter will be lecturing on how the Bible applies to today’s culture and how Canadian Christians are to respond to such issues as same sex marriage, euthanasia, abortion, pre-marital sex and easy divorce.

Father Jeffrey Stefaniuk, Ukrainian Catholic Priest
Father Stephaniuk will expound on the Catholic teaching of separation of church and state. Father will also share his thoughts on what it means to be a human being made in God’s image and the tension between the Christian concept of human beings being created with an infinite value vs the secular and utilitarian concept of human life having a value relative to the perceived quality of one’s life.

Susan Takata, Ex Gay ministries, Christian missionary
Susan will give her testimony of how God took her from a life filled with pain, depression, sexual abuse and struggles with her gender identity.
Susan will share how she tried to live her life as a man for many years and how through the love of Christ and the compassion of her local church, she was able to accept the gender she was born into. Susan is now living a fulfilled life as a woman and is ministering to others struggling with issues of sexuality and gender identity.

Everyone is welcome to attend and participate in an evening of learning and respectful dialogue!
Beverages and snacks will be provided!
Join us!

Conference will be held at Lee Funeral Home, 3101 Dewdney Ave, Regina, SK, Tuesday, October 28, 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Note: Due to Lee breaking contract with our conference we have had to change venue. Our conference is still being held on the same day, but at a different location. You can either go to Lee Funeral Home at 6 PM and someone will be there on the sidewalk to let you know where the new location is or you can call Bill Whatcott 306-861-6140 for more information

A voluntary donation will be requested to cover conference expenses

For more information please contact Bill Whatcott, Executive Director, Christian Truth Activists
Phone: 306-861-6140, e-mail: billwhatcott @gmail.com, website: http://www.freenorthamerica.ca
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Join Whatcott & three great speakers, Regina, Oct 28, 6

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:58 am

Volunteers are needed to make this night a success!

Please call or message me if you can help!

Donations are needed for advertising and conference costs.

Po Box 352
Yellow Grass, SK
S0G-5J0

I am hoping to launch my advertising campaign this week. This conference should be attended by all local churches. The moral issues and Canada's changing attitude towards religious freedom and freedom of speech certainly impacts all believers and indeed non-believers too!

If you would like to post the above bulletin in your local church or another appropriate public venue please let me know. I will happily e-mail a PDF copy of this flyer so you can print and post it at your convenience..... blessyou

In Christ's Service
Bill Whatcott

"My eyes are toward you, O God, my Lord;
in you I seek refuge; leave me not defenseless!
"
Psalm 141:8
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Gatherings and Activism