5000 Whatcott flyers bombarding AB & SK University Campuses

Get togethers, protests, pickets, activism, discuss it here!

5000 Whatcott flyers bombarding AB & SK University Campuses

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Dear friends, please pray for the dissemination of these flyers. Lord willing, I will be able to get 5000 of these hard hitting pieces of truth into the hands of teachers, students and surrounding homes of several Alberta and Saskatchewan university campuses. This flyer may not find its way into the book "How to make friends and influence people," but they will cause people to think. They will challenge (very directly) the homofascism, censorship and left wing bias firmly entrenched on our university campuses. Any financial support or donations of time to be a foot soldier to get this valuable information into the hands of our lost university students and academics will be appreciated.
Sincerely
Bill Whatcott

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sodomites and University Academia

Two homofascist university academic’s pictures are being used to cover indecent acts committed on a public street. Darren Lund, an academic at the University of Calgary is covering oral sex taking place between two men on the left. We decided to put him there to protest his attempts to censor a Red Deer Pastor who wrote a thoughtful letter to the editor on homosexuality. We want Mr. Lund to know his attempts to censor the Word of God on homosexuality utterly failed. As a result of his homofascist human rights complaint more people have seen Rev. Boisson’s letter than would have ever seen it if he refrained from launching his bigoted complaint.
The homofascist academic covering oral sex on the right is the University of Regina’s James McNinch. He was an organizer of a pro-homosexual propaganda session called “I Could Not Speak My Heart.” The session was publicized on the U of R’s website and falsely stated “Bill Whatcott advocates all sodomites should be killed.” As a result of this lie the university was sued and forced to pull the slander off its website. Rather than pandering to homosexual falsehoods we submit Mr. McNinch should make better use of his academic career by addressing rampant intolerance and censorship on university campuses as a result of academic homofascism and left wing bias.

“The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness.” Romans 1:18

HPV virus in the mouth. Sodomites who engage in oral sex as the ones are in the picture above put themselves at risk of contracting this very unpleasant and at present incurable virus. University professors such as James McNinch and Darren Lund should help get the message out homosexuality is bad for both individual and societal health, rather than use their positions to promote this perverse agenda and stifle legitimate opposition against it.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.” Romans 1:26, 27

Karposi Sarcoma and fungus in the mouth. These are symptoms of late stage AIDs. Contrary to propaganda often disseminated at politically correct universities, homosexuals still make up a hugely disproportionate amount of the AIDS cases. Sodomy is nothing to be proud of. Engaging in it will eventually make you sick, make you die and send your soul to eternal hell.

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire”.
Jude 7

To see the letter Darren Lund and the Alberta Human Rights Commission decided you should not be allowed to see go to http://www.freenorthamerica.ca then click on “Moral Issues” forum.

Bill Whatcott is committed to fighting left wing, pro-abortion, pro-homosexual bias on Canadian university campuses. Students need to hear the truth homosexuality is bad for your health and eternal soul. Students need to hear the truth (currently being suppressed on most university campuses) homosexuals can be delivered from their sexual perversion and have a new life and sexual identity thanks to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary.

The blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
1st John 1:7-9

To contact Bill Whatcott, Christian Activist: Tel 780-885-7866, Website: http://www.freenorthamerica.ca
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 5000 Whatcott flyers bombarding AB & SK University Campuses

Postby RevSpitz » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Join with me in this pray for our brother Bill Whatcott: I pray our LORD Jesus protects Bill Whatcott as he goes forward proclaiming this truth, I pray our Lord God provides for him, guides him and that He gives Bill the words to say to the people he meets as he gives out the flyers which proclaim this truth.
For any unsaved person reading this, the below is for you.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life. http://www.armyofgod.com
SAY THIS PRAYER: Jesus I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.
RevSpitz
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Postby evolution8 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:40 pm

RevSpitz wrote:Join with me in this pray for our brother Bill Whatcott: I pray our LORD Jesus protects Bill Whatcott as he goes forward proclaiming this truth, I pray our Lord God provides for him, guides him and that He gives Bill the words to say to the people he meets as he gives out the flyers which proclaim this truth.
For any unsaved person reading this, the below is for you.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life. http://www.armyofgod.com

LORD JESUS, please hear our prayers, AMEN!! Jesus1 pray1

Thank you for the prayers RevSpitz, it's good to see you back sir! smile1 family1
evolution8
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 5000 Whatcott flyers bombarding AB & SK University Campu

Postby Bill Whatcott » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Dear Friends
I got out 500 of my 5000 flyers today in and around the University of Alberta (U of A). Please pray for me as I travel to my next target tomorrow.

Today was very hard. I drove truck all night last night (11 hrs) and then as soon as I was finished driving went straight to work with my guerilla campaign against the homofascists at the U of A. No rest, I have a nasty cold and tonight for sure I will sleep 10 hours sleepy2. To make matters worse after disseminating maybe 50 flyers around the campus I headed to some residential homes on the edge of the campus. The tenth or so house looked something like this:

Anyways going down the stairs I slipped very bad on the ice. My hands were full of flyers and I could not break my fall. My full weight landed on my back and my head. I missed the concrete edge of the stair with my head by maybe 1 inch. Still my head and back cracked on the ice and concrete very hard. Everything went back for about 45 seconds and I thought for sure I was in big trouble. My head and back pain was paralyzing and I was sprawled on the walk way unable to move. Anyways such a situation does improve your prayer life and thats what I did for about 2 minutes while lying there. My first prayer was not all that eloquent. I just started going under my breath "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Please help me." When I could see and the splitting pain subsided I just prayed and asked God to help me get my work done with the flyers. After another couple minutes I was able to move and just crawled on my hands and knees gathering my flyers and then eventually I stood all the way up and very slowly got back to my job. After about 10 minutes of moving door to door I was running at 95% capacity though my head and back still has a minor ache as I post this.

After about 150 or so houses the Lord blessed me with a university residence highrise. I buzzed to get in and after a minute or two I was let in. My luck ran out at the elevator as a young, pro-homosexual woman who lived there looked at me and my flyers and threw me out the front door. Two minutes later I got in again and prayed for the Lord to help me get the whole place done. Indeed I did well. The building had 17 units per floor and I managed of getting done all the way from the top floor 21st floor to the 7th floor before the pagan, pro-homosexual, woman caught up with me again and identified her self this time as a hall monitor. I tried to preach to her a little about the virtue of heterosexual chastity and her need to acquire a tolerance for Jesus as she led me down the elevator again and called the police this time. Two minutes after she threw me out the door a cop car drove up to the curb and looked at me. I just ignored them and darted into another apartment building.

Anyways today was grueling and I really believe the grace of God helped me to achieve what I achieved. My sickness, exhaustion and pain all conspired to slow me down and make me want to quit, but by 5:00 pm I had 500 flyers disseminated and was fielding multiple phone calls. Most of the calls were hostile liberals and sodomites and one e-mail from a University of Calgary (U of C) student certainly spoke volumes of the mentality of my enemies. After reading my flyer this is all Cousin Pea from the U of C could come up with:

Cousin Pea <cousinofthep@gmail.com>
"You're f***ed up. Someone should rape you."

Of course I had much more useful correspondence too. One young lady from the University Highrise called me to implore me to be a more loving and tolerant Christian. She self identified as a Christian and from talking to her my guess is she belongs to a mainstream evangelical church where controversial topics are avoided like the plague. Even though I wasn't feeling well the Holy Spirit really helped me to hit her with good questions to make her think. She told me not to judge. I quoted St John 7 "judge with righteous judgement" and asked her if she "judged" my flyer? She conceded she did.

She then went on about God's love and how my flyer was not loving. I asked her if allowing homosexual activism to silence religious liberty and recruit children into a deadly lifestyle was loving? She conceded it wasn't. In the end she told me my flyer "offended the heart of God." To which I replied my flyer did not as it is truth contained in God's word, but do nothing Christians who live for themselves and stand for nothing likely offend God far more.

With that she went silent, agreed with me and said she was really glad she spoke with me...... smile1

After her call a few more students and homosexuals called to yell at me and make rude statements, but all in all my conversation with the young Christian living in the highrise made my day. I will go to bed and turn my phone off now. Tomorrow we will launch a strike at another university campus. Will keep you posted on the progress..... disguise-69

"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."
1 Peter 4:11
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 pm

100 flyers successfully delivered to University of Athabasca today.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Approximately 100 flyers were delivered to the University of Saskatchewan yesterday. One of the recipients of my flyers was former Saskatchewan Premier and author of the notorious "Romanow Report," on medicare, Roy Romanow. Given his abysmal track record on homosexuality and abortion, I doubt very much he liked my flyer. I noticed campus security was out in force after I gave him and a few others my flyers. On the other hand he started reading it right away after I handed it to him, so one can pray the flyer gave him some food for thought................ pray1

I have much to say on today's confrontational evangelism at the University of Regina, but I will wait until I return to Edmonton, as I have photos of the Regina City Police and campus security threatening to arrest me and a fairly long narrative on today's events to post.
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bill Whatcott » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Dear Friends

On Thursday, January 22 I launched my truth offensive on the University of Regina. I am pleased to say many hundreds of flyers were successfully delivered to faculty and students alike before I was thrown off campus. I think the university security were expecting my arrival as I only managed on leafleting four vehicles before a university security officer told me I was not allowed to leaflet vehicles on campus property. The security officer’s warning is in direct violation of the favourable Court of Queen’s Bench ruling I received in October 2002 allowing me and all other Canadians to leaflet vehicles at the University of Regina on important moral, political and religious matters.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2002/oct/02101501.html

Anyways I told the officer he had no authority to violate my Charter rights and tell me not to leaflet the campus and he quickly left. I decided to head to the main entrance of the University and handed out more flyers there. After delivering a few around the main entrance and handing out a few to students who politely received them I headed to the Students Union. I got out about 4 flyers there and a pro-homosexual female student started chasing me and yelling hate crimes babble while clutching one of my flyers. I decided to keep moving and avoid confrontation. She yelled she was calling security as I headed down the stairs. That was fine by me. I then went to the Campion College library where the staff were clearly on the look out for me as they tossed me out as soon as I handed out 2 flyers. After delivering about 100 or so flyers to students and teachers alike in the hallways, I decided to do more cars and then it wasn’t too long before these folks showed up…

Yup, here is one of the campus cops coming to get me……

Ok, here they are talking to me now

The female security officer is pleasant but rather wary of me. She asks why I am taking pictures without permission. Of course I do not need to get permission to take photos of peace officers who are engaging in activity related to kyboshing my activism and potentially dragging me to court and of course photos may be useful in court. The fellow I am pleased to say reads my website and will hopefully develop a healthy rejection of the homosexual lifestyle and all forms of left wing pseudo intellectualism as often articulated by the university he is employed to guard. He asked me how my head was after my nasty fall during my guerilla assault around the University of Edmonton. I thanked him for his concern and told him my head was rather hard and cracked the sidewalk.

The three security soon ask me to leave campus and I decline. Unlike previous times since my acquittal in Court of Queen’s Bench it looks like this time the University is determined to go back to court and pursue charges to keep the truth I preach about abortion and homosexuality off their campus. The lady officer radios their command centre to let them know I am still leafleting cars and not leaving. Five minutes later this guy from the Regina City Police and another unmarked cruiser shows up.

The officer tells me the University of Regina is private property and I have to leave. I inform him the Court of Queen’s Bench sided with me, the University is subject to the Charter and when it comes to political and religious issues the members of the taxpaying public has a right to have their voices heard at this publicly funded institution. The officer asks for one of my flyers “Sodomites and University Academia,” looks at it and says again “You can’t distribute this stuff here!” I reply “Why not?” “It’s good stuff.” I then try to educate the officer about university bias, homosexual activism and the lack of free expression on moral issues being allowed on campus. Well it soon becomes obvious the police would arrest me rather than allow me to minister to the educational deficiencies of U of R's students on the important moral and political issues of the day.

Anyways the Regina Police officer told me to leave and while it really is against my grain to do such a thing I did this time. I was already done 99% of what I wanted to do on campus. The University was already rocking with my hard hitting and thought provoking flyer. Nothing police or security were going to do now was going to prevent students from discussing my flyer on campus. I had none of my objective achieved of leafleting surrounding homes and apartments. The police were letting me leave uncharged and with all my flyers, so I thought maybe God wanted me to leave this time and return to fight the censorship another day.

Anyways I left and got straight to work bombarding the surrounding university neighbourhoods with my flyer. Another good reason not to get arrested this time was my little girls were looking forward to seeing me in the afternoon. After getting my last flyer out around 3:30 PM I went to see my girls and took them out for supper. Here they are:

Mary Grace, Ruth Francis and Mary St. Agnes with their new toy guns I bought them.

The five university campus campaign was relatively successful. One thousand flyers were delivered throughout the week on 5 university campuses. I still have 4000 flyers which will be delivered closer to spring time. Please pray that my efforts will raise awareness about the negative impact homosexual activism, left wing bias and politically correct oppression is having on Canada’s students. Please pray this flyer, future flyers and hopefully even future activists besides myself, will succeed in eroding the power of political correctness on our nation’s campuses. It is sad so many university professors and administrators hold such a monopoly on what is acceptable debate on important moral and political issues effecting all Canadians across society. Sadly for many Canadians who don’t support sodomy “rights,” transgender “rights,” abortion “rights,” animal "rights" (which seem to supersede human rights), wife swapping “rights,” pornography “rights,” euthanasia “rights” etc…. we have to pay for our academic institutions with our tax dollars and tolerate them actively working to churn out young people with values hostile to those of the traditional or religious taxpayer. Apathy in regards to what is happening on our campuses is not a good idea either. These folks inventing new and novel “rights” for sexual fetishes and bumping yourself off when you don’t want to live anymore are not content to only silence dissent to their agenda on campus. Our universities are also breeding grounds for policy papers and legislative initiatives attacking real rights such as the right to discipline your child with reasonable force, the right to be able to freely speak without fear of state reprisal on divisive moral and religious issues such as homosexuality or Islam, the right to own a gun and protect your property, the right to pursue public office or professions without violating core principles of you faith, etc…... These rights taken for granted by ordinary Canadians for centuries are under attack and little debate on these issues is tolerated on Canadian campuses as politically correct conformity is expected rather than the former tradition of allowing liberal debate in an inquiry for the truth.
Sincerely
Bill Whatcott

"I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness." Ecclesiastes 2:13
Bill Whatcott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby RevSpitz » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Outrageous. The sodomites should be in prison for crimes against nature and against the LORD God.
How many straight children have been molested and murdered by homosexuals like you? A lot. How many Christians have been assaulted by homosexuals like you because you didn't like the way they voted? A lot. How many Christian churches have been burned down by homosexuals like you because you disagree with the Holy Bible? A lot. Matthew Shepard is in eternal hell fire now and will never get out.
Whatever you think, you will not be able to change God's Word and will one day have to pay the price for not believing what God has written.
Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:22-27

V22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, V23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

V24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

V25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, Who is blessed for ever. Amen.

V26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

V27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.
RevSpitz
FNA Disciple
FNA Disciple

Return to Gatherings and Activism