The Fourth Joyful Mystery
1. Observing the law of Moses they take Jesus to the temple to present Him to the Lord.
2. According to the Law the firstborn male child of every family should be consecrated to the Lord.
3. Mary offers her Son to the Father, then ransoms Him back at the price paid by the poor.
4. Jesus is not subject to the law of Moses, yet to teach obedience, submits to it.
5. Mary is not subject to the law of purification, yet in humility she submits to it.
6. God had revealed to Simeon that he would not see death until he had seen the Messiah.
7. Recognizing the Child, he prays: "Now you can dismiss your servant in peace. You have fulfilled your word."
8. "This Child is destined to be the downfall and rise of many in Israel, a sign that will be opposed."
9. And to Mary Simeon reveals: "And your own soul a sword shall pierce."
10. After they fulfill all the Law requires they return to Nazareth.
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.